ITBF British Champion – Supermiddleweight
- ITBF British Champion Middleweight
WKA British Champion – Supermiddleweight
WKA Commonwealth Champion – Middleweight
WAKO pro European Champion – Middleweight
- 2013 Leeds Sports Federation Club of the Year
- 2007/08 Leeds Sports Federation Coach of the Year runner up
- 2006/07 Leeds Sports Federation Coach of the Year winner
Richard is the founder of the club and runs the Thai Boxing Classes. With the help of the other Senior Students at the Club Richard has overall responsibility for teaching the Beginners, Intermediates and Children as well as coaching and preparing the fighters.
Top Class Fighters from all over the Country have travelled to Leeds to train with Richard. Richard has won various coaching awards and his students hold 26 World Title belts between them. Bad Company fighters are some of the best known coming out of the UK at the moment and Richard has trained fighters to take on a who’s who of international Muay Thai including Sanchai, Buakaw, Aekpracha, Anuwat Keawsamrit, Saiyok, Saggetdau, Andre Kulebin, Sittichai and more.
As well as teaching classes and private sessions Richard travels to other regularly gyms to teach seminars.
Over the years Richard has Trained the following :
Lisa Houghton Smith 2x World Champion
Liam Harrison 7x World Champion
Jordan Watson 2x World Champion
Andy Howson 4x World Champion
Richard Cadden 2x World Champion
James France World champion
Imran Khan 2x World Champion
Luke Turner World champion
andalso some of the best known fighters in the UK.
WKA 48 Kg Thai Boxing Title
SIMTA 50 Kg Thai Boxing Title
WAKO pro European Champion – Thai Boxing 49 kg
ISKA World Champion – Thai Boxing 49kg
- BBC Look North Sportswoman of the Year 2001
Lisa takes our beginners courses and helps Richard run the children’s classes. She is a qualified Fitness instructor and also a P.E Teacher, so she has the qualifications as well as the experience and personality to add her own style to the club.
She has fought all over the world ion both Muay Thai and women’s boxing and holds 2 world titles having fought at the very top level.
- Yokkao World Champion
- Kombat League World Champion
- ISKA World Champion
- 2011 WBC Muaythai (147 lbs) International champion2007-09
- W.M.C. Muaythai lightweight world champion -61.5 kg2006-07
- W.P.M.F. Muaythai world champion -63.5 kg2006
- Patong Stadium Muaythai super welterweight champion -68 kg2005
- S.I.M.T.A. Muaythai lightweight European champion -61.5 kg2004
- W.A.K.O. Pro low-kick kickboxing world champion -62 kg
- 2007/08 Leeds Sports Federation Sportsman of the Year winner
- 2007 Muay Siam Magazine Foreign Fighter of the Year winner
- 2006/07 Leeds Sports Federation Sportsman of the Year winner
- 2004/05 Leeds Sports Federation Sportsman of the Year runner up
Liam “The Hitman” Harrison – Liam is a very popular fighter who fights with great heart and possesses knockout power, He has fought some of the world’s best having faced the likes of Saenchai Sor Kingstar, Anuwat Kaewsamrit, Nampon PK Sterio, Sarmsamut, Sagetdao, Phetassin and Dzhabar Askerov. He is a four time world champion in both kickboxing and Muay Thai, which includes holding the prestigious W.M.C. belt.
Liam has over 10 years coaching experience.
Charlotte teaches our Thursday class (6.15-7.30) and is a qualified sports massage therapist. She fought at top level domestically, UK.
James is well known as one of the most talented fighters to come out of the UK for a while and has fought and beaten som tp names including Chris Ngimbi from Holland and Tim Thomas and Thomas McCormick from the UK.
- ISKA European Champion
- WRSA World Champion
James helps out with coaching classes and also teaches private lessons at the gym.